updating, should i wait?

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by gharvell, Sep 15, 2013.

  1. gharvell macrumors member

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2011
    #1
    Have been reading a lot of the post regarding IOS 7.
    I have a question. The update will be available Wednesday, I expect it might be a nightmare to try and download that day.
    My question is this would you recommend waiting a few days before doing the update, or do you feel it will be pretty smooth?
    I will be updating to an IPhone 4. Again I will wait for the craziness to die down prior to purchasing a 5S.
     
  2. mrkramer macrumors 603

    mrkramer

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2006
    Location:
    Somewhere
    #2
    It doesn't hurt to wait, you also get the benefit of letting everyone else find out if there are major bugs that the betas missed and then waiting for those to be fixed before upgrading.
     

Share This Page