iPad Upgarde to 7.0.4 & Jailbreak?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by SweetDove, Jan 10, 2014.

  1. SweetDove macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2012
    #1
    Hi everyone!

    Yesterday I went ahead and jail-broke my iphone 5, but my ipad 3 is still on 5.1.1

    I'd like to go ahead and jailbreak but I'm not sure it's worth the jump to do it now, or if I should wait until 7.1 since I've waited this long already.
    Any input?
     
  2. Kaiser99 macrumors member

    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2012
    #2
    Rumour was no 7.1 until at least march so I would move now I'm sure apple will also have evasi0n7 patched by then and you'll be out of luck. I'm sending this from my jailbroken ipad3 and am loving it more tweaks every day to play with.
     

Share This Page