Hi, I currently own a 13" Mid-2012 cMBP, with an upgraded 500gb SSD and 16GB of Ram. I'm looking for some advice with regards to an upgrade. I really like my current MBP but feel as though It's time to upgrade to a Retina screen. It seems like a lot of money for that, but - I think - I'm willing to pay it. The questions is should I be holding off until 2016 for the new rMBP or should I just get the May 2015 model. What do people think will be the price for the equivalent new 2016 model as the one spec'd below. £1699 is already more than I'd like to pay ideally and I'm assuming the new 2016 MBP will most likely be in excess of £2000 for a similar spec? May 2015 15" rMBP Refurb (£1699): Refurbished 15.4-inch MacBook Pro 2.5GHz quad-core Intel i7 with Retina display May 2015 15.4-inch (diagonal) Retina display; 2880x1800 resolution at 220 pixels per inch 16GB of 1600MHz DDR3L onboard memory 512GB PCIe-based flash storage 720p FaceTime HD Camera Intel Iris Pro Graphics and AMD Radeon R9 M370X Any help would be greatly appreciated.