Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TomyDingo

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 11, 2008
Austin, TX
I talked to an AT&T rep today and she told me that according to their records I am eligible for the full upgrade price after the 17th. However, whenever I try to purchase a phone on Apple or AT&T's site it says I only get the partial upgrade price. Wouldn't those sites be able to tell that I am eligible for the full upgrade price after the 17th? I'm going to check again on the 17th, but does this make sense to anyone else?

JohnFa

macrumors regular
Jun 12, 2009
Why don't you just wait 1-2 days instead of asking here? Or, go to and Apple Store or ATT and let them help you.

Munitalp

macrumors 65816
Jul 17, 2007
I talked to an AT&T rep today and she told me that according to their records I am eligible for the full upgrade price after the 17th. However, whenever I try to purchase a phone on Apple or AT&T's site it says I only get the partial upgrade price. Wouldn't those sites be able to tell that I am eligible for the full upgrade price after the 17th? I'm going to check again on the 17th, but does this make sense to anyone else?

Login to your AT&T wireless account online and click "Check Upgrade Eligibility" -- then it shows what date you will be eligible for a subsidized upgrade.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.