Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

b-rad g

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 29, 2010
So I just sold my iPhone 4 on Monday so I could early upgrade to the iPhone 5. All the way up to me selling the it I kept checking my upgrade elligibility and always getting the same date, March 2, 2012. No big deal, just checking because some around here had their date moved up.

Well, until the new iPhone comes out I am using my wife's 3 year old BB Curve :(, and had to visit the AT&T store to get a regular sim card. Well I checked my upgrade date by *639# and online and now both are saying I'm ready for a FULL UPGRADE!!!:eek::D

Hoping this isn't a glitch in the system I might be able to make a little $$ if I get a full upgrade. Thanks AT&T.

klover

macrumors 6502a
Jun 7, 2009
14t8n0i.jpg

rockyroad55

macrumors 601
Jul 14, 2010
Phila, PA
Oh my gosh, there are multiple other threads that talk about upgrades and you did not have to make a new thread to talk about just you.

Dr Kevorkian94

macrumors 68020
Jun 9, 2009
SI, NY
I hope mine changes mine is set for February 3rd :( ill try and go into the store and see if they can change it because fro some reason i should have another upgrade on another line but don't so ill investigate that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.