Hey all... I'm sure this is one of those questions that gets asked all the time, but I'm trying to decide at this stage of the release cycle whether it would be silly to sell my iPad 1 and get an iPad 2. What are my reasons? Well, beyond always wanting the shiniest new toy (which I must admit is a large part of my reason), I want to be able to mirror my display (without jailbreaking), which I know is possible on the iPad 2. The speed increase would also be nice, and I actually do use FaceTime a fair amount when I'm on business trips. Selling my iPad 1 32GB w/Wi-Fi only looks like it'll fetch around $350 on eBay, so I'm looking at around $250 for the upgrade to the same model iPad 2, or $350 if I decide to spring for the 64GB model. Last I read, the old rumors of an iPad 3 this year were debunked and we're looking at a 2012 release... Gah this is a tough decision.