I thought this might be a twist on the perennial "should I upgrade or wait debate." I have an original iPhone (yup, with the aluminum case), and just recently became eligible to upgrade to a 3GS for $199. The question is, should I? I imagine the difference between a 3GS and the phone I have now is a bit more dramatic than that between a 3G and the 3GS, but is it enough? A few more points: AT&T just extended its 3G network to our area on Jan. 5, 2010, and I imagine it will be another four years before any 4G capabilities get here. One thought I had is that if Apple releases an amazing new phone in June, I could head over to eBay and sell the 3GS for enough to justify buying the newest of the new. Thanks!