Hey guys. I know this is gonna sound stupid so bear with me. I love the new Series 4 watch but, I already got the Series 3. My plan was to wait until the Series 5 then update but I was recently hospitalized for chest pains. Thankfully it was not a heart attack, but it did get me thinking to update early so I could access the ECG feature if needed. The Series 3 can monitor my heart rate so honestly that may be enough to warn me of any impending trouble. Not sure what to do, this may just be me mixing want with being a little panicky. Any input welcome.