Upgrade from Tiger to Leopard

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by tintin1207, Apr 25, 2009.

  1. tintin1207 macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2009
    #1
    I'm thinking of upgrading my MacBook Tiger to Leopard. Should I? Or is it just a waste of money?
     
  2. EricNau Moderator emeritus

    EricNau

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2005
    Location:
    San Francisco, CA
    #2
    At this point you might as well wait for the next release, 10.6 Snow Leopard, which is expected later this year.

    ...Or, if you were considering iLife and iWork '09 the box set is a good deal.
     
  3. J&JPolangin macrumors 68030

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2008
    Location:
    Thule GL @ the TOW
    #3
    ...I'm hopeful that the SL box set comes out at the same price point:D
     
  4. u49aa2 macrumors 6502a

    u49aa2

    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2008
    Location:
    Between Heaven and Hell
    #4
    I agree wait

    I agree snow leopard should be coming out soon. Just that you know, i was speaking to my brother yesterday about if he had any problems upgrading from Tiger to leopard and he said it was fine with no problems.
     
  5. Illicit macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    May 14, 2007
    Location:
    Waterloo, ON
    #5
    Best part is you don't have to reformat. Pop in the disc, let it install and bam, you're on leopard with all your files still intact. :eek:
     

Share This Page