I have a mid-2010 iMac, 8 gb RAM, 3.2 ghz i3 processor, 1 terabyte hard drive. The hard drive is really sucking wind and slowing my system down big time. I have long waits now opening iPhoto and the like. Thinking about upgrading to a large SSD. The price for a 960 gb one is about $1000. At this price point, I wonder if I should just sell it and buy a new iMac with Fusion. I'm guessing I'll get between $900-1100 for it. A new 27" with Fusion will run roughly $2200, so the price difference isn't huge. What do folks think?