Upgrade in near future

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by GrrrlE, Aug 12, 2011.

1. GrrrlE macrumors newbie

Obvious newbie here. .. . so don't be too harsh on me! :D

I'm not exactly new to Mac, first large purchase I ever made was a G4(?) back in 2002/03. It lasted forever and was later complimented by a PowerBook G4, which is currently my main computer.

I have ended up with a strange mix of Apple and android products for various reasons and have recently decided to delve deeper into my technology and what I can do with it. (jailbreaking is a new idea to me, but worth looking into) I am a photographer/artist/musician and taking media intensive courses online and find the good 'ol PowerBook a bit sluggish lately. Plus the random cutting off for no reason, I will soon be upgrading. I have stalked around the forums for weeks and just registered and decided to jump in. I suppose this is my intro? I am trying to search out the forums to see if my questions have been answered before, but if I end up asking the same dumb question I apologize in advance. :eek:

2. njsa04playa macrumors 6502

So what are you actually asking us?

3. treestar macrumors 6502

He/she is just greeting the forum and supplying notice to us that he/she will be looking around past threads for answers to his/her curiosities.

So, if anyone sees GrrrlE around the forums making a fool of himself/herself, please be kind and give him/her a gentle suggestion on how to be less of a "newbie".

Take care, everyone!

4. GrrrlE thread starter macrumors newbie

You got it! Sorry if my intentions were confusing. :confused:

5. njsa04playa macrumors 6502

Okay haha, if you got any questions shoot (im a lil newbish myself)