Hi, i have an MBP 15'' with i7 (the top model from the 2010 with 2.66ghz and 330m 512MB), yesterday i saw the 2.2 model with HD6750 here in the Apple authorized reseller from my city, here are a bit more expensive, for example in the U.S the top model usually costs 2200 while here in Mexico costs 33-34,000 pesos, which would be like 2800 dollars aprox. I admit i was OMG i want it (every year happens), the sad situation is that i bough my MBP the last year (exactly December 31, the last day lol), same happened when i had my MBP 15'' 2009 with C2D and 9400M (1 month later the 2010 were released). Yeah the upgrade from 9400M to 330M was very very notorious. Right now im a bit problematic with my decision, i explain you my situation: Im 17 years old (i study, so i dont work), and in 3 months i depart towards Germany for studies (i will do my last year of high school year and the university), i have saving for the travel, the first day i will use like 200-300 euros because i arrive in Brussels and from there i take a train towards Berlin, the flight was 200 euros and the difference towards 1000 euros flight made me to pick this one, that means i will need to use my savings and use my current,but since the 2011 models were released i was should i buy one? I only play Starcraft 2 alot and some basic games like Quakelive, UT2004 and Urban Terror, nothing very heavy, when i arrive to Germany i will start playing WoW with a friend there (yeah, he made fall in that game xD). My current MBP was chosen for OSX (i only use this, no bootcamp) and my great experience with my last MBP 15'' 2009, i sold that one because i couldn't play SC2 fine and picked an M15x, this last system was great but in the last flight to Germany made me to pay overweight and gave me some problems more later (bad quality, Mobo dead and waiting almost 2 months to had a good system working without problems with warranty), again i sold that system and picked this MBP which i have. The question is: My system must survive at least 1 years until i go to university (there probably i will need something more powerful to survive those 3 years studying), i only use Word, typical Facebook and MSN, games (which i said), again the most heavy-heavy game is SC2 and probably in the future WoW, do i must upgrade to the MBP 15'' with 2.2 or wait 1 year? I play happy SC2 in medium on OSX, and i can do almost everything fine with my current MBP, the only thing that makes me to consider the upgrade is the GPU, for SC2 and WoW (honestly the SC2's expansions is the only thing making me consider to upgrade, but i see that it will be released on 2012). Im happy with my system but i dont know if i must upgrade considering the prices here and plus to pay almost 700 dollars for the new one(here in Mercadolibre a.k.a ebay from Mexico there is too much people selling his MBP similar to mine at 2000 dollars, it would be a bit difficult to sell it without reducing price). I know that MBP are more cheap than here in the U.S, if my father goes to Atlanta (probably in that case i will go) in April i could consider to sell my MBP in 1800 aprox. or less to buy the new one and ask him if he can help me to pay the difference, in Atlanta there is an Apple Store? This is only a very low possibility because with the flight to Germany (My father will pay me everything to survive 3 months in Europe, that will be very expensive and the travel to the U.S seems not very possible). The other option is to upgrade to SSD, does this improve apart from daily use loadings in WoW and SC2? (People with SSD and using this game in OSX please comment his experiences). Thanks!