I've been viewing the recent threads here and in the troubleshooting forum and I'm wondering if you would recommend that I go ahead and upgrade my 32gb 3Gs to iOS4, or if it might be wise to wait a month or so until Apple has had a chance to address some of the issues that appear to have arisen. I realize going to the troubleshooting forum can give one a bit of a skewed perspective when trying to judge the overall success of a new software upgrade (perhaps a bit like going to your local emergency room and then wondering why everyone in your town is sick ), but I'm having a hard time assessing whether the problems being encountered are fairly routine, or if this upgrade is actually buggier than usual for an iPhone software update. My phone is something of a mission critical piece of gear in running my business and I'd hate to be without for any appreciable period of time. My phone, which has never been hacked in any way, syncs up to iTunes on a G5 PPC running OS10.5.8 and I've never had any connection issues previously. So, whaddya think? Should I go for it, or would it better to wait a bit?