Upgrade now or later ?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by marshallbedsaul, Jul 30, 2015.

1. marshallbedsaul macrumors 6502a

marshallbedsaul

Hello,
    My wife's iPhone 5s is on its last leg and lacks storage. She has a upgrade now and wants a new iPhone. I have a iPhone 6+ 64gb wrapped in a life proof case.

So would you
    Upgrade now give her w.e iPhone she wants
    Or
    Wait til fall sep-oct for announcement, give her my phone. And take her upgrade

2. The Game 161 macrumors G5

The Game 161

wait

it's only over a month and the price of the 6 would drop if you wait too

3. firedept macrumors 603

firedept

I would wait till new iPhone is introduced. See if the upgrades are worth it. Then make my decision based on that. Pay the extra for the upgrades that come to the 6s if they are worth it or save money by possibly getting the 6 a bit cheaper. The 6 will still last a long time to come.

4. marshallbedsaul thread starter macrumors 6502a

marshallbedsaul

Yeah that's where I'm at, but my wife has about 40gb of photos and I'm paying for storage. I am using a whole 4.5 gb lololol

5. btrav13 macrumors 6502

Honestly, I've been telling customers to wait to buy a 6 until the 6s releases. You'll save either $100 on the 2 year option or $4 a month on the financing options. And from what we're hearing, it's not going to be that great of an upgrade anyway.

6. wproct macrumors 6502

wproct

Well, waiting for new releases would probably be the best option, but, it's your "wife's" phone and let "her" decide.