Upgrade now or wait ? iPhone 3GS - 16GB White (Refurb) $99

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Majakat, May 30, 2010.

  1. Majakat macrumors member

    Joined:
    Jun 18, 2009
    #1
    I am thinking of upgrading my daughters phone from a 2g to this iPhone 3GS - 16GB White (Refurb) for $99 - for her graduation present - she is not full upgrade eligible, but a early upgrade discount -

    Should I wait till after the 7th?

    ETA - it was a glitch, when i added it to cart it came up to 349!

    I wonder if this will be the early upgrade price after the 4G launch
     
  2. Pez555 macrumors 68000

    Pez555

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2010
    #2
    yes wait, its just over a week away, i know its so tempting but if i were you just wait! you never know what steve has in store for us.
    :D
     
  3. iMJustAGuy macrumors 68020

    iMJustAGuy

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2007
    Location:
    Beach, FL
    #3
    WAIT WAIT WAIT! PLEASE WAIT!!! I just had a 2 hour long nerd talk with my friend the other day about the new phone coming out in LESS THAN 2 WEEKS and HE COMES INTO WORK TODAY WITH AN iPHONE!!! I said YOU IDIOT, lol. He said I needed an iPhone NOW... I am PISSED, lol.
     

Share This Page