Upgrade now or wait?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by kiish, Jul 31, 2014.

  1. kiish macrumors member

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2013
    #1
    I was hoping the Broadwell range would come out this year but this seems unlikely correct?

    I currently have a Mid 2012 15" MBP, is now a good time to upgrade to 13/15" rMBP or should I just wait?
     
  2. MattZani macrumors 68030

    MattZani

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2008
    Location:
    UK
    #2
    If you can wait, wait.

    It'll be roughly 9 months until the next one though.
     
  3. Gman021 macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2012
    #3

    Buy it, then sell it right before Broadwell. It's going to be a while.
     
  4. kiish thread starter macrumors member

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2013
    #4
    Yeah, probably will do this.

    I'm trying to see if i can sell my MBP Mid 2012 first.

    Any suggestion on the ideal price these are going for?

    Model: MacBook Pro (15-inch Mid-2012)
    CPU: Intel Core i7-3720QM
    Memory: 16.00 GB (2x 8GB Crucial)
    Hard Drive: Samsung 830 256GB SSD
    Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000, NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M
    Original box, as new magsafe adapter incl
     

Share This Page