Upgrade Program 9/16 delivery still processing

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by spoa94, Sep 11, 2016.

1. spoa94 macrumors 6502a

spoa94

My iPhone Upgrade Plan order is still processing but I should be getting 9/16 delivery. Anyone in the same boat? Anyone getting shipped or preparing to ship? 7+ 32GB Black ATT

2. ScubaCinci macrumors 65816

ScubaCinci

Yes, a lot are in the same boat...it may say that up to a day or 2 before it actually delivers. Happens every year. My wife and I ordered the same time and mine is preparing for shipment and hers is still processing order.

3. spoa94 thread starter macrumors 6502a

spoa94

Yeah I figure its not a problem. However I really want to get my tracking info because of a problem with my shipping address I need to have UPS hold the package for pickup at a customer service center.

4. keviig macrumors 6502

Strange, i got 27-29th of September delivery date despite having ordered and paid within 30 seconds of the Apple Store app opening. I even got the email order confirmation at 09:05 (local time sales opened at 09.01, app opened at 09.04 and web page opened at 09:13). While it says end of september, it also says ships within 6-8 working days, meaning it would ship at the 20th at the latest.

Every other time i've ordered stuff from Apple the shipping time has been 1-2 days, yet here they are expecting 7-9 days? Is it normal for the system to give odd delivery dates like this on pre order days?

Edit: I ordered the 7 + 32GB matte black