Upgrade question

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jcb19, Oct 24, 2011.

  1. jcb19 macrumors member

    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2010
    #1
    Hi all,

    I have a question, looking for opinions, I suppose. I'm due for an upgrade in two days (after a 4 year wait, what's two more days, right?). I have habitually checked Verizon to see if they might bump that date up; alas, they have not. I even checked apple previously and same thing. Today, I went to the Apple site, checked eligibility and it says I'm eligible for the upgrade price now, yet Verizon still lists 10/26?! Would you risk it and just head over to Apple store to try to get the phone now or just wait another two days? I'd have to sign up anyway to "reserve" a phone for pick up tomorrow, but I sure wouldn't mind having that phone 1 day early!


    J
     
  2. FreakinEurekan macrumors 68040

    FreakinEurekan

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2011
    Location:
    Eureka Springs, Arkansas
    #2
    With AT&T they're "unofficially" letting people upgrade starting the 1st day of the month they are eligible. Maybe Verizon does the same thing? Publish a random day just to keep from getting slammed on the 1st, but actually they're just using a month as the actual eligibility.
     
  3. boomhower macrumors 68000

    boomhower

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2011
    #3
    Can't hurt to try unless the store is a ways away and it's going to cost you a lot of time and gas. Go for it.
     

Share This Page