Upgrade Slots Already Fully Till 9/17!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Supermallet, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Supermallet macrumors 65816

Supermallet

Well, I am disappointed in Apple. They introduced this upgrade program last year that many of us took advantage of, and now within ten minutes of going on sale ALL the upgrade slots across the United States have been filled until 9/17. This is the first iPhone launch I've been involved in where I wasn't able to secure a launch day phone.

I'll live, it's just a phone, and the 6s is great too. But Apple really needs to streamline the upgrade program. I suppose I could go into the standby line but ain't nobody got time fo that, and I'm 100% not interested in competing with scammers who buy multiple phones and clog the lines with their cronies.

2. JustCrusin macrumors member

WTH? Could this be a website issue? If we can't reserve now we can't be day one next year. Super annoying.

3. Supermallet thread starter macrumors 65816

Supermallet

The more I think about it, the more I think it makes more sense to ride out the rest of my upgrade program on the 6s, and then buy the next iPhone with financing instead of the upgrade program. That can be done online, doesn't require me going to the store, and it gets me off the insane merry go round of having to have the latest iPhone every single year.