Upgrade to 2.0 or stay Jailbroke?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by GT NFR, Jul 13, 2008.

1. GT NFR macrumors newbie

I was trying to get a poll of this since so many people seems to have upgrading issues. But just post what you would do instead.

Upgrade to 2.0 or Jailbreak 1.1.4?

2. nish123456 macrumors member

If you're really worried about problems with 2.0, just wait until Apple release an upgrade (bug fixes and whatnot). Otherwise, go for it :cool:

3. Mashiach macrumors regular

Mashiach

4. volsfan macrumors regular

volsfan

5. davidy macrumors 6502

davidy

I see nothing that would compel me to go for 1.2.0, and indeed there seem to be many reasons (reliability) to stay away from it.

I'm completely satisfied with 1.1.4 and will stay with it.

I took the precaution to load my entire music collection into the 1.1.4 touch so I won't need to connect the touch to iTunes in the foreseeable future. If I want more tunes I'll connect with my Nano.

6. Texas04 macrumors 6502a

Texas04

I really like my NES and Genesis roms... that is the one thing that is really holding me back... plus there are a lot of free games that I dont want to get rid of. Things like Tetris, flashlight... Parking Lot, Ballfight etc. :cool:

7. jschacker macrumors newbie

Not just yet...

Not until I can get MobileCast on 2.0. I love this app. I can go for weeks without connecting to iTunes and still get my podCasts. Got to have my podCasts. I use my wall charger at nigth so I don't even have to connect to my compuker.

8. dagored macrumors 65816

Staying with 1.1.4 Too many programs and games I would miss. I see nothing to gain right now in 2.0 Big deal I can buy stuff. Let's see, pay $10 so I could purchase more stuff with my Touch. I would want to do this --Why?

When Installer is ready for 2.0. I would consider.