upgrade to 4.3.2 now photos won't synch

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by nbaumann, Apr 27, 2011.

1. nbaumann macrumors newbie

Yesterday I upgraded to the new version on my 3GS, and now my photos won't synch. I get an error message on my MAC (v 10.6.7)that says "The iPhone cannot be synched. The required file cannot be found."

Now the albums on my iphone are corrupted, and the message reads "iTunes Sync Needed. High Resolution images synced via iTunes are missing. Connect your device to the computer you sync photos from and launch iTunes to sync them."

The only thing that has changed has been the upgrade to iPhone v 4.3.2. Help!

2. ddc333 macrumors newbie

It has to be the iPhone upgrade!

I am having the exact same problem. It has to be the new upgrade because I did sync to my iPad 2 right before I did the upgrade, and it went fine. Now what do I do???!!!

3. MarkyMac macrumors newbie

I have an iPhone 4 & upgraded to 4.3.2.
    Now I can't put my iPhoto pictures onto the iPhone anymore.
    I just changed it to take from my pictures folder & it is syncing fine.

I am going to remove those & try syncing from iPhoto again.

let me know if you guys figure out anything in the meanwhile.

I will try to as well.

Marcus

4. bigred911 macrumors newbie

Help me!!!!

I'm having the same problem with iphone upgrade 4.3.3. Did anyone come up with a solution??? Thanks!!!

5. bigred911 macrumors newbie

I figured it out!!!!!

I hooked up my phone as if I was about to sync it. Under the photos tab, I changed the folder to sync photos from. I chose a sub folder inside "my pictures". I synced it and it put only those pics on.

When it was done, I went back and changed the destination folder back to my "my pictures" folder, synced it again, and TADA!!!!

NOTE: I chose a sub folder with not many pictures so it wouldn't take that long.

6. eastercat macrumors 68040

eastercat

Since you have a mac, you can always use image capture to d/l the photos directly to your computer--until you've got the issue fixed.