Upgrade to an iPhone 3GS now or wait for iPhone 4G?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by endeffect, Dec 27, 2009.

  1. endeffect macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2009
    #1
    So, my upgrade date is on January 6th, and I was thinking originally about getting a Blackberry Bold 9700. I then decided against it because it didn't fit my lifestyle, and the iPhone 3G have now does. However, the fact that the iPhone 3G has such limited RAM makes me want to upgrade to a 32GB 3GS.

    However, the rumors of a multicore, 5 MP camera iPhone 4G makes me want to wait. Considering the time now, do I go for the 3GS and hope that firmware 4.0 brings functionality or do I just wait for the iPhone 4G all together?
     
  2. Badger^2 macrumors 68000

    Badger^2

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2009
    Location:
    Sacramento
    #2
    Not sure how a 5MP camera would make my "phone" over the top. its not my camera.

    You are going to be waiting until July for the next version, is that OK?
     
  3. ditzy macrumors 68000

    ditzy

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2007
    #3
    I've been having the same thoughts, but have decided to wait until the refresh. If I got it now for 6 months I'd love it. By the time June comes I'd be wishing I'd waited.
     

Share This Page