I've decided to upgrade from the aging 10.4 Tiger. Problem is that I'm wondering if I should go to Leopard now or hold out for Snow Leopard. And, that I have the original 1.83GHz Core Duo Macbook with 1GB of RAM. I don't think that'll be enough to run Leopard that efficiently. Can anyone tell me if it's enough?