I'm a current Verizon customer, eligible to upgrade. I've been waiting for the Verizon iPhone ever since the original iPhone made its debut. But now that it's finally here, I'm wondering if upgrading to it immediately is the smart thing to do. My only fear is the obvious: if I choose to upgrade now, and Apple releases the next gen iPhone for Verizon (I'll call it iPhone 4S for the sake of this discussion), I may wish I had waited.* Then again, if the upgrade wasn't available to Verizon for some reason (or the upgrade was too insignificant to warrant another purchase) and I had waited, I'd kick myself knowing that I could have had the iPhone 4 the entire time. As of now, I'm planning on upgrading in February. Then, if there is an upgrade in June/July that is significant, I'll sell my iPhone 4 and buy the 4S at full retail price. So what are your plans, and why? *I realize that if you constantly wait for the next best thing, you'll never end up making a purchase, and will always be without the product. But since I feel that we're closer to a possible upgrade, I just can't stop thinking about this. And I know that several threads have been started relating to this topic, but I have yet to see an actual representation of what we're all planning on doing.