Resolved Upgrade

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by 4GLTE lover, May 17, 2013.

1. 4GLTE lover, May 17, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2013

4GLTE lover macrumors member

Should I upgrade to a Samsung Galaxy S4 or IPhone 5 from an IPhone 4S? I want a Samsung Gaxy S4 because of all the features and the larger screen...But on the other hand all of my family has an IPhone of some sort so I like to IMessage them as I have a limited amount of text. I also want an IPhone 5 vs. my IPhone 4S because I want 4G LTE which the Samsung Galaxy S4 also has.

2. duneriderltr450 macrumors 6502

duneriderltr450

Heads = iPhone 5
    Tails = S4

flip a coin and post the results.

3. osofast240sx macrumors 68030

osofast240sx

What features?

4. ipaclansite macrumors member

Have you been using iMessage alot with your iPhone 4S to contact your friends/family? If its an absolute necessity, then you are probably better off with the 5.

However, you sound like you want the S4 more. You may want to use an app to communicate with your family/friends (they'll have to do this too). You'll inconvenience everyone cause now they all have to download the app...

Weigh what you think is more important, staying connected to your family/friends or diving in to a new platform with more features. If staying connected is more important, then choose the iPhone, if you want to indulge yourself then its the S4.

5. LostAggie macrumors 6502

I tried the s4 for almost two weeks and came back to my iphone 5. Android is just too buggy and laggy. All the features samsung promotes are gimmicks and don't work well. The screen on the Sammy was beautiful and I though he build quality was good. Also not all apps are compatible with the s4.