Upgraded ATT NEXT 12 Months THREAD.....

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bigthanbigger, Sep 14, 2014.

1. bigthanbigger macrumors regular

i decide to upgrade to 64 gb gold iphone 6 with ATT next 20 months payment ...

one more thing >>>>>> no trusted ship on 19th , and i ready to wait in line
    on 19th , i do print out this paper and ready to hand to apple store seller ,they will know what happening my plan was ,,,,,,,,...

[​IMG]:D

2. rui no onna macrumors 601

rui no onna

Just curious, why would you go Next when the subsidy is already included in your plan cost? You're paying pretty much an extra $225 per year with Next.

3. bigthanbigger thread starter macrumors regular

37.45 x 20 = 749 same as full price phone ,,, what a difference ...

same thing ...... i dont want to pay 1 time 749 ... i want to pay little by little ,,,

my eligible upgrade was on october ,i want on 19th , ..dont u see i am so worry iphone not delivery on 19 and i decide not purchase that way , i want get in line to get a phone on that day ,,, my girl friend special day .....what i will do

call off no work get in line first , no care nothing ,,, must got iphone on that day for her ..........

4. THE JUICEMAN macrumors 68000

THE JUICEMAN

They take of $15-$25 off the plan when you use next. That's $400 off over the life of the 20 month payment plan. That's not bad at all.

5. rui no onna macrumors 601

rui no onna

Only for MSVP. They don't give out those discounts for old grandfathered plans such as the one the OP has.

6. nostresshere macrumors 68030

I am missing where it says the subsidy is included in plan cost....

7. rui no onna macrumors 601

rui no onna

Existing voice plan: $29.98
    Data 3GB: $30
    Messaging Pay per use: $0

Given the MSVP all have unlimited talk and text, I think it's safe to assume OP is on an older plan with built-in subsidy (likely mostly coming from the Data 3GB $30/mo).

8. nostresshere macrumors 68030

Ah, I missed it. This guy needs to look at alternate plans.

9. rui no onna macrumors 601

rui no onna

Nah, what he has is better than all the new plans. The new plans are a lot more expensive now for individual users who don't need unlimited talk and text. That said, he's still leaving money on the table just so he can get the iPhone a month earlier. Oh well, to each their own. :rolleyes:

10. bigthanbigger thread starter macrumors regular

[​IMG]

here what happend ....

i can't pay at 1 times cauz no money ,,,, i got many bill and credit crd payment behind ,,, i wish i could do it ,,, let cut pieces easier for me ...........