Upgraded From Old 3GS - Wow!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by kickboater, Oct 2, 2012.

1. kickboater macrumors newbie

Ever since I got my 3GS all I wanted in an upgrade was a bigger screen! Then the 4 came out with the same screen size so I didn't upgrade. Then the 4S came but still the same screen size. Iphone5, finally a bigger screen so I was excited to finally upgrade. All I can say is WOW! I love this thing! It's a huge upgrade from the 3GS, Not only I got a bigger screen but all the other great stuff and Siri, Come on Siri is the bomb! Anyway I know most people only post on the forums when they have a problem with their phone so you dont really ever see and read about all the non-problems and how much we love this phone. I have no problems with my new At&t phone it works like a charm and it just went into the new otterbox defender which is great!

So if you still have a 3gs you should upgrade it's a huge upgrade for us!

2. applefan022 macrumors 6502

Well I'd sure hope you see a big improvement from a 3GS! Congrats on the upgrade.

3. DigitalJunior macrumors member

Glad you are happy with the upgrade. We still use 3GS and a 2G phone but no intention of upgrading yet.

4. micahjo macrumors newbie

I did the same upgrade and feel the same way. How about how much snappier and responsive it is? And not just the size but the quality of the screen! I love this thing!

5. bamafever09 macrumors regular

bamafever09

I went to the 5 from my 4s, and gave my dad the 4s. He still had a 3G and was absolutely blown away lol.

6. Adutrumque macrumors 65816

Adutrumque

I went from 3G and sure, I was blown away. But, without jb its pretty dull tbh. :D