Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacintoshJoshh

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 23, 2024
When I received my new iPhone it had me unpair my watch from my old phone and then connect it to the new one.

Same Apple ID used as before on both the watch and phone but now in the fitness app it appears all my previous limited edition awards (some dating back years) are gone. Example would be like the earth day badge.

Both phone and watch have spent time connected to power and WiFi as well as power cycled but it just appears these awards are gone? Even the stickers were removed from my album. Somehow it maintained my love streak however along with my prior competitions with friends.

I still have my old iPhone and when checking the missing awards are still there in the fitness app however they have yet to show up in the new iPhone.

Any thoughts or ideas on how to resolve?

twinpeaks_sf

macrumors regular
Jul 9, 2015
Lamorinda, CA, USA
This happens every cycle for me. Usually it comes back by the next day or after a reboot. I would just be patient. If they don’t come back after 24 hours, you could try migrating again. I’m pretty sure they’re saved in iCloud with the rest of your health data. Sometimes the medals disappear randomly, but then come back. It’s buggy.

jz0309

Contributor
Sep 25, 2018
SoCal
When I received my new iPhone it had me unpair my watch from my old phone and then connect it to the new one.

Same Apple ID used as before on both the watch and phone but now in the fitness app it appears all my previous limited edition awards (some dating back years) are gone. Example would be like the earth day badge.

Both phone and watch have spent time connected to power and WiFi as well as power cycled but it just appears these awards are gone? Even the stickers were removed from my album. Somehow it maintained my love streak however along with my prior competitions with friends.

I still have my old iPhone and when checking the missing awards are still there in the fitness app however they have yet to show up in the new iPhone.

Any thoughts or ideas on how to resolve?
Health data is by default backed up to iCloud unless you explicitly turned it off.
So that’s where all that fitness data is, it will take some time to sync to your new phone, could be a few days.

Reactions: MJ22
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.