Upgraded to iPhone 4, jailbroken, paid apps do not recognize my having paid for them

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Theraker007, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Theraker007 macrumors regular

I purchased 3gUnrestrictor and quick reply sms on my 3gs.. Now that jailbreaking is finally possible on the iphone 4.. I tried to link my google account that I paid for these apps with on the new phone and it wants me to pay for them again.

I have no idea what recourse I have, I was never in love with either app but I did pay for them and I want them on my phone. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

2. ryan0402 macrumors 6502

yes i have heard saurik is very undestanding and just post your email and question he should get back to you

3. Theraker007 thread starter macrumors regular

4. Benji222 macrumors 65816

Benji222

5. Theraker007 thread starter macrumors regular

i emailed saurik@saurik.com on the 4th.. .nothing yet.. hopefully he responds sometime soon, I really want to use facetime on 3g to talk to my mother. She doesnt have wifi at home but has an iphone 4

6. martyllian macrumors newbie

I found the answer last week while reading his FAQs

Go to purchase it again, and log in with your google or amazon account. it will recognize you already bought it and let you redownload it.

Its really simple

7. Theraker007 thread starter macrumors regular

I think you missed the point of my post... I did do this.. and no, it doesn't recognize me already. Google account is already linked.