Upgraded to iPhone 6

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tximacusr, Jan 29, 2015.

1. tximacusr macrumors member

Finally pulled the trigger to upgrade from a 5 to a 6 (Gold, 128G); needed the space to upload my tunes on the phone.
    Also, with my big hands it was practically a necessity to upgrade.
    As a southpaw, my only critique is with the On/Off button now being on the right side. It makes it difficult for us to push it with the left hand since it is located directly across the "Up Volume" button; I end up pushing it too. Sometimes I end up having to use my right hand to do this.

Lefties living in a right-handed world. Not good!

P.S. Don't get me started with scissors!

2. T5BRICK macrumors 604

T5BRICK

I'm right handed and I've had some trouble with the wake/sleep button as well. I've had my 6+ for almost two months now and I'm pretty used to it.

3. Ke1ington macrumors 6502a

Ke1ington

I'm not a big fan of the new button placement either. I've on several occasions pushed the power button and locked the phone when I was trying to use the volume button to take a photo in landscape. Even while consciously trying not to do this it's happened to me. Pretty frustrating.

Edited to add: That being said, after getting used to the size difference I'm veeeeery happy with it.

4. lordofthereef macrumors G4

lordofthereef

I honestly find it just as annoyin with my right hand (I am right handed). The button should have been lower. Other phone have done this right.