Upgraded to Leopard, how to import iphoto library

Discussion in 'macOS' started by Fazzl, Oct 26, 2007.

1. Fazzl macrumors 6502a

Fazzl

So i have a backup of my iphoto library under pictures but when i drag it into leopard iphoto, everything is different, the evets are mixed up and there are duplicates etc. its just a hot mess.

2. Fazzl thread starter macrumors 6502a

Fazzl

3. nkindsva macrumors newbie

Leopard Problems

Hey Fazzl-

I feel your pain. My mac has gone haywire since I installed Leopard. My iPhoto especially does not work. None of my photos were where they were before the install and I had to reimport them. But when I reimported them iPhoto royally messed everything up. A lof of my pictures didn't load at all and I got blank images for pictues. And when I click on a thumbnail of a photo that did import, it comes up for a second but then it goes black so I'm looking at nothing. Also, when I import pictues, then close out of iPhoto, restart my computer, and go back into iPhoto, none of my imported photos are there! Nothing! No events, no photo, nothing even under last import. I am beyond frustrated with this. And I wish my applications would quit asking me for my keychain password (I had a password longer than 8 characters, had to install the update, and run Keychain First Aid). Lastly, my mail no longer works with my gmail account fully. It can't find new mail, but it can send mail. I am so perplexed by all of this. Does anyone have any ideas or similar problems?