Upgraded to the 6S plus from a 6

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jeek, Oct 7, 2015.

1. jeek macrumors member

My old 6's screen is so tiny in comparison to the plus' now. I guess it's true what they say, once you go plus, you don't go back.

2. mtneer macrumors 68020

mtneer

True that. Back in 2012, I felt that the then new iPhone 5 had a large screen compared to the 3.5" screens before that. Now, after the iPhone 6+ and the 6S+; even the iphone 5 seems tiny.

3. sumiregusa macrumors member

sumiregusa

Trufax!

I just sold my 6 last week on eBay and even boxing it up made me so grateful I'm not using it anymore.

Plus girl for good now. :D

4. nrvna76 macrumors 6502

I think plenty of people went plus and then went back. Haha. It's one of the most discussed topics in the iPhone forum.

5. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

My wife had the 6. Now she has the 6s. I had the 6+ and now I have the 6s+.

So, both phones are in the home and used daily. I've handled my wife's 6/6s and she's handled my 6+/6s+. She still considers the 6+/6s+ to be too large and I get the "phablet" comment frequently.

I love it. But my wife is no convert. ;)

6. Rayy42 macrumors 6502

Rayy42

Now that I'm on the 5.5 cycle from the 4.7 before, there's no way I could go back.

7. Instabux macrumors newbie

Instabux

One thing that turned me off from buying the 6 over the 6+ was the fact that the screen size of the 6 is the same as samsung's last year galaxy phone. I didn't want to be on the same level as samsung users of last year when I'm buying a new phone