Hi, I currently have a 13" MBP with 8GB Ram. I know the the new processors are coming out this summer (I normally wait for the second generation anyway) and want to keep this until I see the new stuff. My question: Is it worth it to upgrade to a SSD drive now. Will this MBP still be viable for graphic design, light video editing and the occasional game of Diablo, Warcraft, etc for another year or so (until I have the funds to upgrade)? If a SSD is a possible fix for now, are there any brands that are recommended? Any help would be appreciated.