like my title says, I'm deciding really hard on this. I was gonna go with the X had the launch day not 1.5 months away as my 6S+'s battery is having issues. I guess I can manage to stick with the 6S+ until X comes out, however the X presentation was underwhelming as well documented here by other posters as well, not a big fan of faceID, it's like reinventing the wheels since there's nothing wrong with touchID, lack of color choices for the X is another letdown. Anyway back to the topic, do u think jumping from a 6S+ to an 8+ is worth it? Or should I wait for the X?