Agonizing over my upgrade decision - I need to replace my 6s quickly due to a faulty mic making it almost useless. I will be buying (2) of whatever I get to keep my wife happy as well. X is in stock locally at $899 + verizon $700 off if I buy 2 XS is on backorder with a estimated Oct 10th arrival but only estimated of course I am leaning toward saving $200 by going for two X's. I am a really into photography and almost always have my camera kit with me so the minor XS camera upgrades while nice are not necessary. I like the XS having a 4x4 mimo but realistically in my semi rural area I doubt verizon will ever roll out advanced LTE. Are there any compelling features I am missing on the XS that should make me reconsider getting an X? The real push for me is that I am traveling heavily mid October and would love to have a new device sooner than later since having a conversation on my current phone is very difficult. The I leave Oct 13 so if the XS deliver date gets pushed at all it would be weeks before I could pick it up. Input appreciated before I made mistake.