Upgrading from Final Cut 5 to Studio 2 *Issues?*

Discussion in 'Digital Video' started by ShakeWellProd, Mar 4, 2008.

  1. ShakeWellProd macrumors member

    Mar 4, 2008
    I have a copy of Final Cut Studio 2, but right now I've been doing a 15 DVD Series for a client. Should I wait till I'm completely done with his project then upgrade?

    Just wondering if anyone has had an issue with upgrading then not being able to take a project from 5.1 and work on it in Studio 2.

  2. pdpfilms macrumors 68020


    Jun 29, 2004
    In general, it's always a good idea to hold off upgrading until after a job or project.

    Upgrades always tend to go pretty smoothly - at least I've never had any problems doing so. Including this particular one. But I'd hold off just in case. You never know what might get sucked into the Twilight Zone.

Share This Page