The last question I posed to the forum was whether to purchase a MINI for use when I was hospitalized for a knee replacement. I elected to buy a wifi only MINI and fell in love with the form and weight. Although I have the iPad4, I find myself using the MINI far more during my recovery. The only regret I am experiencing is that I chose the wifi only model. While we have in home wifi, on the occasions when I go the doctor or therapy, more frequently than not there is no available wifi. I am wondering whether I should sell the 32G MINI and buy a new 64G LTE enabled MINI or wait until the new MINI may be released. I suspect it will be in the fall, but whether it will be retina or other major change is the question. As I say, I am going to keep on with a MINI, but when to buy is my question.