As I anxiously await the final specs on the new Airs, it's looking more and more like there won't be a higher-capacity (>256 GB) option on the 13" model. So, throwing caution to the wind, I'm thinking of gettig a 380 (or 480!) SSD from macsales.com. Two questions:  I realize it's too early to know for sure, but is there any reason to think that the 3rd party SSDs won't be compatible with the new Airs (given that it sounds like they are only getting new processors and thunderbolt).  If I swap out the stock SSD for the 3rd party one, I realize that may void the warranty. If I keep the original and return it to the computer should I need to take it in for repairs, will the computer boot up normally after the swap? Just curious how much of a hassle this might be. Thanks for indulging my questions!