Upload RSS Items to Personal Website?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Cybiker, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Cybiker macrumors member

I'm looking for some help and hoping there's something out there that will fit my need, or possibly I can already do this just don't know how.

Just like many of you I purchased the Macheist Nanobundle and am looking to finally put the domain names i've been paying for over a year for to use. One will be a personal blog. The second I wasn't quite sure what I wanted to do with but I have figured it out.

What i'd like to do is be able to post up RSS news feed items from multiple different websites so that friends and family and read the best of. Basically i'll filter through everything (as I already do) and just forward on the best of items. Currently I have all of my RSS feeds through google reader, and currently read them on NetNewsWire on my mac. Is there a current application or website which will allow me to do this?

I appreciate any help!

2. angelwatt Moderator emeritus

angelwatt

3. Cybiker thread starter macrumors member

I already have an rss aggregator, NetNewsWire. What in looking to do is to take a "best of" from the 20 or so rss feeds I read and share them on my own rss feed on my own personal website as easily ad simply as possible. I noticed that nnw has a feature to do this but it will not integrate with rapidweaver. It will open the app but won't do anything afterwards. I know this can also be done within google reader but that is only to google readers page and not my own.

4. angelwatt Moderator emeritus

angelwatt

Yes, that's a RSS aggregator, but a web app would need one too. Unless you really want to make a web page with it, take a look at Google Reader. You can "Share" individual stories in a feed, and people can follow your feeds. It's essentially what you're after.