Uploading photos from iPhone to Macbook Pro?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Director Of NIA, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Director Of NIA macrumors newbie

So on my iPhone, I have many albums. When I upload all those photos to my Mac, how can I ensure that those albums upload as well? Thanks in advance.

2. priitv8 macrumors 68020

3. Director Of NIA, Aug 30, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2013

Director Of NIA thread starter macrumors newbie

I just did an experimentation where I took two photos, and put one of the photos into another album. Then I connected the USB cable to my Mac. iPhoto popped up and I imported the photos, and to my displeasure, the two photos were grouped together with no sign of the other album. Help?

4. Director Of NIA thread starter macrumors newbie

Need help uploading photos from iPhone to Macbook Pro using iPhoto?

So say I took a lot of photos on the iPhone, then I created several albums that contain a substantial amount of photos too. When I uploaded photos to the Mac using iPhoto, I noticed that all the photos got put together into one "Event" and the other albums in the iPhone were nowhere to be found. Is there a way to upload photos so that the "Camera Roll" gets an "Event" and the other albums get their own respective "Events"?

What I want to know is how to upload photos so that each iPhone camera album appears as a separate "event" in iPhoto. Please help and thanks in advance.