Uploading photos onto web issue, only works in Safe Mode please advise

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by justinnordine, Dec 15, 2009.

1. justinnordine macrumors newbie

:confused:SO the wierdest thing is happening. I can not seem to upload images onto the web from my macbook (10.6.2). It usually stops in the middle of the load, freezes with the rainbow wheel turning and either two things happen: 1. I have to force quite or 2. I get a messages stating a network error has occurred. If they happen to work, I am getting lines on my pictures, almost like the whole thing didn't load or "skipped".

here are a few examples: [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have tried everything. Cleaned my cache, run utilities, updated java, flash. I have tried every web browser out there. The computer did a clean sweep and told me everything is fine. Tried going from wifi to ethernet, reset my browsers...nothing works EXCEPT when I run the computer in Safe Mode.

I don't get it.:confused:

Any suggestions?!? I have had a mac for over 10 years and I am stumped. If you have any idea what this could be, PLEASE help!

I can run the computer in safe mode, but then a lot of my stuff doesn't work right. THanks for the responses.

J

2. Tumbleweed666 macrumors 68000

What are you using to upload, and to what are you uploading?

3. justinnordine thread starter macrumors newbie

loading issues

It doesn't matter what program or how I am uploading (iphoto to facebook, photobucket, picnik, etc.) they all do the same thing as shown above. Im just trying to upload pictures.