uploading photo's to websites...need help

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by blueicedj, Aug 22, 2007.

1. blueicedj macrumors 6502

ok, so I was trying to post a picture I have on this site, but when I click browse, I can't find it...how do I get to the photo so I can post it...
    Also...how to I make the file size of the photo smaller so it meets the requirements of this site?

2. blueicedj thread starter macrumors 6502

3. M@lew macrumors 68000

M@lew

Well if you can't find it, you're going to have to look harder. I guess you could get the file and drag it to your desktop for easier finding or search for it in Spotlight, but that's about all I can say for that.

As for resizing, get a program like ImageWell that will resize your images quickly and easily.

4. skybolt macrumors 6502a

How are you trying to upload? Do you use iPhoto? If so, select your photo from within iPhoto, choose the File>Export function, choose the size you want and then export it to the desktop. You should be able to upload from there. By the way, stay out of the iPhoto library in finder -- no good can come of mucking about in there.

If that does not work for you, give us more information about exactly what you are doing / want to do, and we'll try to help some more.