Uploading photos

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by sherylh96, Mar 1, 2011.

1. sherylh96 macrumors newbie

I have an iPad with the camera connection kit, and I was wondering if there is a good app for uploading photos to the web. I have a Flickr account, but there is no Flickr app for the iPad, is there? What I want is an app that can easily upload multiple photos to a website. Any Facebook app seems to only upload one at a time, and I tried the Photobucket app and even it seems very slow even when uploading photos over wifi. It takes a while even just to add a photo to the upload queue. Is there any app out there that would be good for this? I want to be able to take only my iPad on vacation and be able to upload the photos I take so that people back home can see them before I even get back.

Ideas?

Thanks!

2. sherylh96 thread starter macrumors newbie

No one has any suggestions for uploading photos?

3. jenny10 macrumors newbie

This may help you:

1.- Connect your iPad to the Mac with the USB to iPad Apple
    adapter or simply the iPad cable.

2.- Then, iTunes launch on the Mac. On the iTunes window click on DEVISES/iPad. You now have all the tabs on the
    top of the window. Click on the "Photos" tab.

3.- Check on Sync photos from: This activates the option and now
    you can sync with your iPhoto library and select "All photos and
    albums" or specific events with "Selected albums and events..."
    The rest is just selecting or checking the options you need.

4.- On the lower part of the window click on "Apply" and wait for the
    sync to finish.

They will be available in the "Photos" application on your iPad.

4. VPrime macrumors 68000

VPrime

Photosync app, it has an option to upload to flicker and some other sites.
    I use it to send photos from iPhone to iPad, never tested the web upload features. But I can send multiple pictures from iPhone to iPad so I assume the same can be said for online uploading.

5. Robert008 macrumors newbie

Uploading photos from my camera to my ipad.

Step 1 Press the power button until you get the red slide bar to turn off. When is off, turn it on again. This action will restart and it clears the memory and loads everything again, so it should correct any app not working well. It is advocate to do a restart from time to time.
    Step 2 If you installed a third party image or photo app, reinstall this app as it may be having a conflict with Apple's Photo app. Go to iTunes with your iPad connected and on DEVICES select your iPad. Hit the Apps tab, look for the image app (if this is your case) and uncheck it. Then press Sync or Apply. Now check the app again and press Sync or Apply, again. This is a reinstall.
    Step 3 If you did the first step and it did not solved your problem you may need to restore your iPad using iTunes, as there is no way to just uninstall this app alone. Do a back up of important files first.