Uploading Pictures

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by someone28624, Jul 23, 2008.

1. someone28624 macrumors 6502a

I have a Macbook running Leopard. One thing that drives me nuts is when I'm uploading pictures to where ever (facebook, flickr, etc) you have to go through the media browser. Ok. I can deal with that. But then say I want to upload 10 pictures I have in one event in iPhoto. I need to upload a picture, then click the next column to upload, and alas, I'm at the screen with the view of all events. Is there a way to get the media browser to open to the screen I was last in when uploading?

2. A Pittarelli macrumors 6502

often depending on the site you can just drag the pictures in the where you want them

3. reclusivemonkey macrumors 6502

reclusivemonkey

Are your photos in iPhoto? There are plugins for both flickr and facebook. The flickr one is free (there are more advanced ones you can buy), but I think the facebook one is only free for a trail version.

4. skybolt macrumors 6502a

For multiple photos, if they are adjacent, click on the first one, hold down the Shift key and click on the last one. All will be selected. If they are not contiguous, hold the Apple/Command key and click each one individually. They will all be selected.

5. someone28624 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Dragging photos doesn't work in Firefox, and I don't like Safari. I really don't want to need to deal with a separate plug in for every website I upload to, and I have yet to find a single website that will accept several pictures selected at the same time. There's no way to get the viewer just to open to the event I was in when it closed?