UPS and Delivery Estimate

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by mrgeekguymd, Jun 2, 2015.

1. mrgeekguymd macrumors member

Hi all,

I ordered my 42mm SS BSB mid May and I'm supposed to get it delivered today. The time estimate for UPS says 1-5pm. Any previous experience if those estimates are accurate at all? Call to UPS returned nothing.

2. Givmeabrek macrumors 68030

Givmeabrek

It's whenever you receive your standard UPS deliveries. I sometimes get them as late as 7:00 PM.

3. KojiH macrumors 6502

I really think it is dependent on your area and how many stops your driver has before yours that day.

In my case I will get a time window early on but it will usually change or disappear completely by the time it comes to actual delivery day. The "normal" UPS driver for my neighborhood usually comes through between 6-9PM whereas the "substitute" drivers will come through much earlier.

I think you'll get a much more accurate window if you sign up for the UPSMyChoice Premium service. But you'll have to pay for it.

4. mrgeekguymd thread starter macrumors member

I think it's fairly accurate. Got my watch around 2pm.

I do have a question though. I noticed that my sport band wobbles when in place, as if the attachment was loose. Does that sound normal? I may swing by Apple Store to put another sport band on as it's probably more common for band to be manufactured incorrectly than the watch.