UPS Apple Recalls Apple Watch Shipment!

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Pc2015, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Pc2015 macrumors newbie

Imagine my surprise when I received an email on Monday stating that my apple watch, that was previously backordered until late May 2015, was on its way and I should have it by Tuesday April 28th!! I was stoked!! On Tuesday I checked the status via UPS to see where it was in the shipping process, only to find out that once it reached my destination town, the "sender" aka APPLE requested a return to sender!!!

04/28/2015 :8:25 A.M. As requested by the sender, the package is being returned. Contact the sender for additional information. / The package will be returned to the sender.
    Alternate Tracking Number xxxxxxx

I called Apple and they stated it was a interruption in the shipping and they will have it shipped back out as soon as it reaches its destination, of which is NOT the same destination it originally shipped from!

Has anyone else experienced this issue???

2. antman2x2 macrumors 6502a

3. imaginex20 macrumors 65816

imaginex20

4. GmDude66 macrumors 6502

Maybe this is why there were only like 3 cards charged today?? lol

5. BeyondtheTech macrumors 68020

BeyondtheTech

Looks like someone shipped you a gold Edition :apple:WATCH by accident... Of course, they'd catch it before you go posting on Facebook and forums like this one, saying, "OMG! I ordered a Sport and got an Edition!"

6. fischersd macrumors 68040

fischersd

Especially if he paid for the sport with a gift card! Yeah...just try to get more $ from me Apple! :)

Priceless! :)