UPS Delivery Date Disappeared for Verizon iPhone?!?!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by manjaap, Feb 5, 2011.

1. manjaap macrumors member

Hey everyone. So I went on just now to track my package on ups online and earlier today is was showing a scheduled delivery for 2/7/10 by 10:30AM, but now that has disappeared. Has this happened to anyone else?

2. Epic Xbox Revie macrumors 6502a

Epic Xbox Revie

I had the same message with 10:30 A.M delivery. I just checked, and I can't find the same text anywhere:eek: I am sure it will be here though, its only 7 miles away from my home.:rolleyes:

3. ace198 macrumors regular

[​IMG]

Another package I'm expecting from UPS on Monday has no date as well. That made me feel better. I don't think no date means no delivery on Monday.

4. manjaap thread starter macrumors member

crossing my fingers the computer is just updating or something. the monday delivery has been driving me to get done with this dull paper due on tuesday so i have time to play with it when it comes. i would just be really sad if this didnt happen

EDIT: Also I thought Apple may have caught up to the news that the delivery was happening this monday and decided to put a hold...

5. Johnny Gilligan macrumors member

Johnny Gilligan

I just refreshed UPS tracking site and noticed my 2/8 by 10:30am delivery date has disappeared as well. Hmmm..... Blame China

6. Epic Xbox Revie macrumors 6502a

Epic Xbox Revie

Again, I wouldn't worry about it, they are all shipping with NDA and it seems that yours has been in transit as long as mine. It'll be there Monday.:apple:

Also, at the top green bar, I noticed mine used to say "1 Day remaining" or something similar, that has also disappeared.. Idk what UPS is doing....epic fail I suppose.

7. Johnny Gilligan macrumors member

Johnny Gilligan

Maybe it's OUR FAULT? All of us on UPS site hitting refresh every 5 minutes is messing it up

8. mlad1101 macrumors regular

Yes, mine no longer shows that date and time either. It could be that Apple/VZW has now put a hold on them.

9. ace198 macrumors regular

Like I said. My other package I'm getting on Monday is doing the same thing. Doubt it's a hold.

10. macuserjhs macrumors regular

This happened to me also, maybe it has something to do with a weather delay?

11. manjaap thread starter macrumors member

12. ace198 macrumors regular

Yeah, mine did as well. I think UPS is reading this thread. :p

13. Onthelo macrumors regular

Onthelo

Mine has done it too.. the scheduled delivery date , the 1 business day in the green bar and changed the shipped by from ups next day air to NDA DEL CONF which I assume means next day air delivery confirmation. Guess will see getting excited if it does show monday morning

14. macuserjhs macrumors regular

Mine is back also.

15. Onthelo macrumors regular

Onthelo

my bad just refreshed and its all back.. ups is tracking this thread.. lol this iphone is like a drug but once it gets here ill most likely be bored after 10 minutes.. lol arghhh just get here already iphone!

16. Epic Xbox Revie macrumors 6502a

Epic Xbox Revie

What in the world.. Like magic. Like an iPhone.:apple: