Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Talxn

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2014
My order says by 8pm tomorrow but I can't recall UPS ever coming that late. USPS on the other hand...

Novastian

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2014
When i need something.... UPS shows up early like 10am-2pm EST but when it comes to the packages i want. They show up 5-8pm lol its a struggle.

flastar23

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2014
think about any other time you have received a package from ups and that will be the time.

Ortiz7983

Suspended
Aug 6, 2012
UPS Delivery Hours?

I said **** all that ****. Called ups and told them I'm doing a will-call. Picking it up at 8:00am myself. They told me they are at the warehouse as we speak. Booya!!!

Last edited:

cmjars

macrumors 6502
Jan 6, 2013
I received my delivery from UPS at 8:45pm this last Wednesday night :mad:

It was the case for my 6+ I pleaded with the driver to come early on Friday he said UPS was calling in all drivers for Friday.

Last edited:

Copefree

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2012
UPS delivered an Amazon package (that I was waiting for) to me last night at 7:55pm. :rolleyes: Sometimes they come as early as 4pm. Who knows what will happen tomorrow.

My launch-day iPhone 5 was deliveded by Fedex and that didnt show up 'til almost 9pm :mad:

sluggozmom

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2011
Massachusetts
UPS delivered an Amazon package (that I was waiting for) to me last night at 7:55pm. :rolleyes: Sometimes they come as early as 4pm. Who knows what will happen tomorrow.

My launch-day iPhone 5 was deliveded by Fedex and that didnt show up 'til almost 9pm :mad:

You should have given him a coke and a bag of chips and asked him where his first stop was Friday.. He could have had your phone ready and waiting for you , and had one less stop later on. And of course the coffee and donuts you brought him as a thank you;)

darkfiber

macrumors 6502a
Jul 13, 2008
Columbus, OH USA
So, I know they can come as late as 8-9p... But how early can they come? I need to be up and showered :)

I am in Columbus as well. I live on the west side only 2 miles from the UPS Center at 5101 Trabue Rd. I signed on to UPS.com I have UPS My Choice (which is free to sign up for) and had them hold it there. They open at 9:30AM. I will be waiting there for the doors to open. If I allowed them to deliver it to my door it could be well into the evening before they get here.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.