Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JackieInCo

Suspended
Original poster
Jul 18, 2013
Colorado
I think or at least am just hoping that the status is like this due to the amount of packages being delivered today. This status of course prevents me from requesting a delivery window instead of sometime before 10PM as they were in my neighborhood last night. I leave for work at 5PM and don't want my phone stolen.

It's here in Colorado at the UPS processing facility at the right time as normal for that days delivery which would be today. It's just not updated any more since arriving.

Screen Shot 2015-12-23 at 10.37.23 AM.png

hallux

macrumors 68040
Apr 25, 2012
Are you within reasonable driving distance of the sort/destination facility? If so, sign up for a free UPS account and you should be able to select to have it held there then go pick it up. If it's really there you should be able to pick it up after a reasonable amount of time (it won't be available right away).

I don't know about your area but I know in my area they have "deputized" Budget rental trucks so the entire fleet can run truncated routes so they can get to more places in a day. I've also seen 2 regular trucks backed up to each other transferring packages, presumably a refill of the truck running that route (so this may happen with your package).

If you had predicted the expected delivery date, I would not have expected it to be delivered at a "normal" time for UPS deliveries to your address.

JackieInCo

Suspended
Original poster
Jul 18, 2013
Colorado
Well I contacted UPS on Twitter. @UPSHelp says they contacted the local center here and they say they confirmed it is out for delivery today.

Gutwrench

Suspended
Jan 2, 2011
You can get more info by signing up for an "My choice" account. It was free, but it may have been some kind of promotion.

+1 I've use it for about 1 year and it displays a window of when deliveries will be made...and it's been accurate so far.

JackieInCo

Suspended
Original poster
Jul 18, 2013
Colorado
They just delivered it a few minutes ago. I left work and went home to grab it and now I'm heading back to work and then I'll be able to set up my phone later

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.