UPS Delivery

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Renmars21, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Renmars21 macrumors newbie

I am part of UPS Choice and have another package besides my phone coming today, the delivery window for the iPhone is by end of day but I was able to select a two hour window for my other package. Is it safe to say my phone will be delivered in that same window?

2. uhslax24 macrumors 6502

uhslax24

Usually, but depending on your area it's highly likely there will be a truck dedicated to iPhones, so you may receive your first package then your iPhone on a different truck (or vice versa). YMMV.

3. willmtaylor macrumors G4

willmtaylor

Are they the same shipment method? (ground, next day air saver, etc.?)

4. Dudrija macrumors newbie

More than likely you’ll get both at the same time. They are all about saving money and the computers will have it calculated to deliver it to you so they aren’t wasting fuel. Who knows you may even have some others around you that will benefit your 2 hour window.

5. mattopotamus macrumors G5

mattopotamus

It’s actually very possible a different driver will deliver the X. IIRC, i have had different drivers on iPhone day.

6. willmtaylor macrumors G4

willmtaylor

They’re generally different, as that’s typically more efficient.

7. ckurt25, Nov 3, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2017

ckurt25 macrumors 6502a

ckurt25

I’m in the same boat. I have two phones coming and something from Amazon. The phones said EOD and I had 2-6p from the Amazon shipment. I was able to schedule the Amazon from 2-4p and I’m fairly confident everything will be delivered together.

8. Newtons Apple macrumors Core

Newtons Apple

The only separation in my neighborhood is FedEx ground . . . .they are like a different company!

9. Dudrija macrumors newbie

Just got my iPhone X delivered. Usual delivery guy and usual time of between 11 and 12 noon. Good luck all. Hope it comes quick.